Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Quiz

I found this on my sister-in-law's blog and thought I would copy it and pass it on. So if you have a blog, please copy, paste, post your answers, and pass on the fun. Merry Christmas!


QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? - Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? - Mrs. Claus wraps all the presents in our house except the ones to her. Santa had them wrapped and under the tree early this year! He was quite proud!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? - All white inside and outside
4. Do you hang mistletoe? - No, we don't need it! :-)
5. When do you put your decorations up? - The day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?- Excluding dessert?!? I'd have to say mashed potatoes.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child- Waking up Christmas morning to see if Santa came.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? - I don't remember how old I was, but I was up in the attic playing and found Santa's wrapping paper. Oops!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?- Yes, we celebrate Christmas with Brent's family on Christmas Eve. However, it's more like Christmas Eve day, because everyone is so excited and can't wait. :-)
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it? -I love it. I enjoy it more in the form of a really big snow storm rather than the little nuisance ones.
11. Can you ice skate?- Yes, if that's what you call it. I find myself cleaning the ice more than skating on the ice.
12. Do you remember your favorite gift?- I'd say it was a memorable one, it was the year of the Cabbage Patch Kids. People were fighting over these dolls, and my parents managed to find one. I was so excited.
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? -Celebrating Jesus' birth with Benjamin and spending time with family.
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? - Anything CHOCOLATE!
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition?- We have a couple- Benjamin and I make a Gingerbread House together when Brent goes deer hunting. We open an advent calendar together. At supper we take turns opening Christmas cards that we received in the mail each day. OK, sometimes I cheat and open one or two before supper. Hey, it's hard to wait! I love seeing everyone's pictures and cards. 16. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Brent always hangs the lights and then Benjamin and I do the rest. We have fun hanging the ornaments that he has made or us.
17. What tops your tree? - Benjamin's star decoration he made this year in school.
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? - Giving, there is no greater feeling than giving someone a gift that they love.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?- "What Child is This?". I have a memory of my Grandma Wile singing this song when I was a little girl. She passed away that next year of cancer.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?- I like the peppermint ones.

1 comments:

Bradi said...

Kristin~ Fun Answers!! Can't WAIT to see you guys in a few days!! Yippee! Raegan has finally mastered "Benjamin" or what sounds as close to that as she can manage.
Everytime we walk by the friends board she says "Benjamin!" SO CUTE! They will have so much fun together next week. See you soon!