Friday, April 27, 2007

3 Strikes...

Oh how I wish I were referring to baseball right now! Benjamin has strep throat again for the 3rd time since April 2nd. Ahhh!!! I feel so bad for the little guy. Once again he finished his antibiotics on Tuesday and started with a sore throat 2 days later. Once again we went to the doctor where they did a throat culture that came back positive for strep. The only "good" thing in Benjamin's eyes is that now Brent and I need to have throat cultures done to make sure we aren't carriers (we don't have sore throats, but could be carriers) that keep reinfecting him. Hearing that we had to be "gagged with the sticks" brought a smile to his face. Well I'm off to taking good care of my little patient--lots of jello, soda, and TLC!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Kristin,
I feel your pain. Connor had strep 3 times in like 6 weeks this year. I'm sorry for Benjamin.
I hope he gets better soon.

Bradi said...

oh no!!
aunt bradi & uncle brad are sick too "benjin"! wish we could be there to eat jello with you....hope you feel better fast