Last Wednesday Brent and his friend Kenton headed to the cabin. Friday night Janelle, the boys, and I went up to join them for the weekend. We had a great time together! This is a yearly tradition that we always look forward to. The guys took the boys out hunting Saturday afternoon. Brent was so proud of Benjamin. He said he was great at "sneaking" to their spot as well as sitting still to watch for deer. Benjamin's grandpa would be so proud!
This pic is of Benjamin hunting in our backyard with his bb gun. (Is that how you spell bb gun?!?) He was loving it!

1 comments:
I can attest to him being able to sit VERY still! (I remember a certain Christmas show that he sat still for on my lap for over an HOUR when he was younger!)
I bet you're a GREAT hunter Benjamin!!
Post a Comment