The start of our kitchen project...
The finished kitchen project...
My very cool uppercase living letters from my sister-in-law Bradi . I love them! I am looking around the house to see where I can put up more!
Chalkboard was a Christmas present from my parents
My Christmas present from Brent this year was that he would paint the kitchen for me. It's hard to see in the pictures, but he painted it a yellow for me. I love it! It really makes it a cheery room! To top it off I finally found a new kitchen table. I had been looking for a while. It wasn't that we didn't have a table to eat off of or anything, it's that I was hoping to update it. The table is my early birthday present. I also had fun using my Christmas money to buy some curtains, and things for above my cabinets.
Check out the flowers on my table. Mom and Dad Kreider sent those to us. They are in Florida for several weeks and wanted to let us know they missed us. They are the perfect accent. Thanks!

1 comments:
WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!! Kristin it looks beautiful! What a great paint color and your chalkboard and UL letters are PERFECT for that space! Love the new table too. How fun for you!!
(p.s. I panicked for a minute when you said early birthday gift...whew! I've got a few months..LOL)
Post a Comment