Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fishing Tales...






Today was the first day of trout season here in our area. Brent and Benjamin went out at 7:15 am. It was a very chilly 29 degrees! I'm think'n I was the smart one...I stayed home in the comfort of my pjs and warm home! No fish the first time around.

These pics are from this evening. I decided to go down to the fishing hole to take some pics. So far the the count is Brent 3 trout and Benjamin 1. They seemed to be having fun despite Benjamin and his love for the bottom of the creek! He got his hook caught 2 times while I was there a whole 5 minutes!




Yes, this is a pic of me. I couldn't resist. I was walking up to the guys when a man asked if I was from the Gap, Pa area as he was from the Christiana area. I just smiled and said no. It gave me a good chuckle!

0 comments: