Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello Mother, Hello Father, Greetings From Camp...

Black Rock! Last week Benjamin went to camp. I dropped him off Monday morning and we picked him up Saturday morning. He had a blast with his good friend Brendan. We even managed to receive a letter from him! The following is what he wrote:

Dear Mom and Dad,
Camp is fun so far. I played ga-ga. It is fun. I have Wes and Andrew. I am in Paradise. I went down the water slide. It is awesome. On Monday at the snack shop I got a slushy and skittles. I miss you. Bye. See you on Saturday.

Love,
Benjamin

Melts your heart doesn't it! Ga-Ga is a bombardment game. Paradise was the name of the cabin he stayed in. So you might ask what does one do by themselves all week? Painting and getting a special little girl's room ready--I'll post some pics later! Date nights every night too! What a bonus!

0 comments: