In God's Perfect Timing...
Our Daughter & Sister---
Alissa Quan Marie Kreider
DOB: 9-7-2005
Guangxi Province, China
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1Samuel 1:27
"My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high." 1 Samuel 2:1
We are beyond excited! Words cannot express the excitement our family is feeling right now! We will post more info later on where she is from etc. We wanted to get her pictures posted for all of you that have been anxiously awaiting! We are rejoicing! God is good all the time. All the time, He is good!
The Kreiders,
Brent, Kristin, & Benjamin
for Alissa!



7 comments:
YAY!!! She is ADORABLE!
Kreiders,
I have been following your journey through Bradi's blog. I'm praising God for Alissa today and wept at the sight of her beautiful face. Praise God for a baby so loved and wanted and that in His providence he has chosen you as her forever family. What a great God we serve. Please keep posting so we can continue to pray and follow your journey-it blesses my soul.
God's Peace,
Megan Vos
I too am a friend of Brad & Bradi's and fellow blog follower. Just wanted to say congratulations on your great news and expanding family. She is beautiful! Amen!
Congratulations Kreiders. We too are beyond excited for you. What a rich blessing she will be to your beautiful family. She has no idea what God has in store for her as you bless each other for the rest of your lives. God is indeed Good ALL the time. Enjoy!!!
Nana and Papa Rottschafer
Boy, after reading all of those wonderfully eloquent comments, I sort of feel like my "Yay, she's adorable!" was a bit understated...
Guess, I'll just have to shower her with EXTRA love once I meet her. =)
Brent, Kristin and Benjamin - How awesome is our God!!! He heard your cries and answered sooo abundantly! Alissa is absolutely beautiful and Nan and Pop-Pop can't wait to meet her! It's been a long journey for you for which you followed the Lord's leading and He now has blessed you with this precious little daughter. CONGRATULATIONS!
Love, Mother & Daddy
Post a Comment