Monday, November 3, 2008

Sleepless in Lititz...



I found this title to be appropriate of my life lately. Although, I must give Alissa credit for last night. I was able to sleep in my own bed until 4:30am. ! So I haven't posted in a while I know. Honestly I haven't had the time or energy to. Nap times lately have been Mommy's time to catch a few zzzz's or get caught up on things around the house. Today I'm feeling full of energy. A decent night's rest and a brisk walk this morning seemed to do the trick. So enough about the sleep deprivation here. Since the last post we have experienced more firsts. Benjamin finished up his first fall baseball season. He did great! Baseball is for sure his passion! On a side note yeah Phillies! Benjamin's favorite team won the World Series. More firsts, we visited Benjamin's school for his Race for Education. His friends enjoyed meeting Alissa. We also visited the grandparents' houses for the first time. Alissa seemed to make her self at home. We made a bold move by making a trip to the cabin for a weekend too. She seemed to really like it there too. We have also had first time visits from some friends and my grandparents. B & A's great-grandparents. That's pretty cool! The last first is Alissa's cold. She got one of those this weekend. Just a snotty nose, but still a first. We're waiting on the next first...sleeping through the night!!! 

1 comments:

Bradi said...

Oh how we wish we could be there to share in some of those firsts!!
On a side note RG has the same vest. TOO CUTE!! We'll definitely have to get some pics at Christmas of them together in them.
And on ANOTHER side note, misery loves company over here because my girls think 5:30 is a perfectly normal time to wake up lately. UGH!!!