Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Fun



This past weekend we enjoyed some fun times together. On Friday Alissa and I went to my friend Julie's house. There Alissa met Hailey (Julie's daughter) and Kate. Kris, Kate's mom is a friend of Julie's. Kris and her family were in China this past spring to adopt Kate. It was fun for Alissa to meet new friends, and for Mommy to have adult conversation. Thanks Julie for the play date and lunch! Oh by the way notice the matching shirts? Julie's sister Jill sent them to all of us. Thanks again Jill!
This weekend we went to the cabin for one last archery hunt. No luck! Benjamin enjoyed hunting with Daddy and Grandpa. We came home late this afternoon so Alissa could get to bed early tonight. We were able to have fun playing outside in the leaves before heading in for the evening. I love fall! The leaves are so beautiful and a great reminder of our Amazing Creator! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

4 comments:

The Wiles said...

Hey there! Your blog looks awesome and the pictures are great! Hope to see you guys soon!

Love,
Becky

Renee said...

She is growing up so fast. It looks like Alissa loves being with Benjamin as much as he loves being with her! God is SOOO good!

The autumn leave pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

The Shirks

Anonymous said...

Wow... Those smiles say it all! Great Fall fun. The kids and I built a campfire this weekend and cooked hot dogs & had s'mores. Matt could not believe that I knew how to build a fire! (I was a Girl Scout for 12 years) Although he did tell me that the guy on "Man vs Wild starts his fire with a stick and a rock! Oh well, I was almost as cool as him. So glad to hear that things continue to go well. You have been blessed beyond words and we can't wait to meet her!!
Love and Smiles,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I've been thinking about you so much!! I finally logged on and Alissa is so adorable - love all the pics!! Of course Benjamin is every bit as cute. Your pictures are awesome everyone looks so so happy : ))). Can't wait to meet her! Love ya, Liz