Summer has certainly been busy! So hard to believe it's half way over! It's about time for some catching up. Some highlights so far....
-Benjamin's baseball tournament... they had 2 wins and 2 losses. It was a fun time for all!
-A couple of days at the pool...Alissa loved it! (of course Benjamin did too... he had fun with some school friends)
-July 4th cookout with friends... always a time of fun, food, fellowship, and fireworks!
-Cabin weekend with the Goods... the kids had a blast in the creek. The adults had fun catching up and playing some games (it's been a while!)
-Alissa had her 13 cavities fixed at the hospital (don't know that it was a highlight, but it's done...check it off the list!)
-MI cousins are here to visit!... Aunt Bradi flew in with Raegan, Sydney, & #3 on the way. So far we have enjoyed dinner as a family and a day at Lititz Springs Park today. Perfect weather today for lunch out on the deck at the Lititz Pantry. Of course the chocolate at Wilbur was yummy too!
-A lot to still look forward too this summer... Uncle Brad flies in this weekend, baseball camp for Benjamin next week, trip to the beach with the Wiles, and of course our first family of 4 vacation. Can't wait!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summers too!


2 comments:
Love the slideshow! That's what i did on my last posts on my blog. Takes up a lot less room. Your kids are growing up so quickly!
Hi Kristen! Do you remember the "bowling evening" when I said to you that I thought I would get to meet your little daughter? We had arrived on the early side and at that point (for some reason?) I thought this was for the entire family (at that point we didn't know about Hershey Park.) Just tonight I came across your site and decided maybe I can meet her on here! She is just beautiful Kristen! And I KNOW that is not the most important thing....but she IS a little dolly! It was precious to read your wording - "our children!" Yes, truly a gift from God! ~blessings
Post a Comment