Well, I could give all kinds of reasons as to why I haven't blogged lately, but I will spare you the stories, or should I say excuses! Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to keep up with the blog! :-) Since it has been a couple of months since I have updated the blog I decided to just post a couple pictures from Christmas...
This Christmas was once again filled with love, laughter, and sickness! Yes, you read write.... sickness. Alissa went to the doctor's earlier in the week and started antibiotics for a sinus infection. Then on Christmas Eve at Grandpa & Grandma's her eye started to pus and she felt warm. She woke up Christmas morning with 2 eyes with pus and snot still coming out her nose. My family decided to take the chance... it was Christmas so we still got together. Alissa was not herself... she looked like she felt miserable! So the day after Christmas we ended up at the doctor's office... new antibiotic, ointment for pink eye in both eyes, and cough medicine for croup. Alissa and I got to have some serious girl time over the next couple of days. The boys were able to go and celebrate with family at 2 more Christmas gatherings. Alissa and I enjoyed so much bonding time that, yep you guessed it... Momma got sick! Fever, sore throat, and antibiotics for me. After the doctor heard all that was going on with Alissa he determined that I was getting something! So now, Brent is congested. We just keep spreading the love here!
There were many happy times! Some of the highlights.... meeting little miss Molly and seeing the MI cousins!(praying they all stay healthy!!!), spending time with Brent's parents, Brad, & Bradi; spending time with my family, and celebrating another Christmas as a family of four! Even though Alissa was under the weather we still had a wonderful morning together!
So, here is hoping that the New Year will bring us some good health! Hoping that everyone had a wonderful Christmas celebrating Jesus' birth! Happy New Year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment