Well our computer saga has finally been resolved! We have a new computer and it is running great! It seems like a very long time since I was able to blog. I must say I've missed it! This update will be a short one. What's new with our adoption? Not much! We are still waiting! The update came out from our agency this month that CCAA has matched families with log in dates (LID) through November 7, 2005. Our LID is January 24, 2006. They moved 6 days again this month. The following was what our agency has said about the wait--"The current wait time for referrals is 19-20 months and painfully increasing". We continue to pray for our daughter and know in our hearts she will come in God's timing. Even though our hearts know this they still ache! Continue to pray for her and our family as our wait continues to grow. I look forward to posting some more happenings of our family over the last month and a half. Check back!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YAY!!! So glad you're "back".
Can't wait to see you guys next week!!
Post a Comment