Here are some of the fun things that we have been up to. Enjoying new friends, playing with cousins, painting pumpkins, going to church for the first time, and enjoying the blessings of meals and gifts from friends! The last picture is my favorite. This morning I sat to the table to have devotions and I had my Bible and devotional out. Alissa went to the table and sat in her chair with a photo album as her form of devotions I guess. I still had my glasses on so she decided to put her sunglasses on. So cute!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How totally SWEET!!! The pictures of her painting pumpkins with Ethan & Emma are just adorable. I love the pigtails! And that outfit with the matching sassy attitude to go with it is awesome. Looks like you have quite the "diva" on your hands. That smile on Benjamin's face before heading out to church... made me smile. So glad that things continue to go well for all of you.
Love and Smiles,
Michelle and Amanda
Post a Comment