Doing homework
Tea Parties
Playing in our sand box
Helping brother with his schoolwork
Yesterday at the bus stop
Pig tails
So it's been awhile since I've posted! One thing about China, it kept us regularly posting that's for sure! What we've been up to since our last post....enjoying time as a family! Brent had off work on Monday and Benjamin was off from school Monday and Tuesday. We had fun blowing bubbles, chalking on the driveway, sliding, playing in the sandbox, and of course tea parties! Benjamin went back to school yesterday so Alissa and I walked Benjamin up to the bus stop. I wasn't sure how that would go. She waved bye and we were on with our day. She did go to the window at one point and called for brother. She was happy to see him as he got of the bus. We have been so amazed at how well Alissa is adjusting to life here. It's as if she as always been a part of our family. She is the perfect fit for our family. God truly hand picked her for us! She is still a mamma's girl, but loves to play with her Daddy and brother too. She is a quick learner and seems to love routine. Right up my alley! I am loving life! Can it get any better? OK maybe it could be a little better at night. Seems as if the time difference is still an issue (and could be for some time yet) Parties at 3:30am are not my kind of thing. For all of you that know me, know that I am not a morning person. I must say that I have been doing better. Breakfast before 6am who knew I could do that?!? I surprise even myself at times. Well, Alissa is napping so it's my time to catch up on a few things. Until next time...

2 comments:
What a WONDERFUL update!!! I love the pictures of Benjamin and Alissa together - SO SWEET!! It looks like they are already BEST BUDS!!! God is SO GOOD isn't He?
-Jen J.
Hi Kreiders,Thanks for the update and the great picutres of the kids. They are awesome!As a mother, I know that you are enjoying those tea parties, doing pigtails, and playing baby dolls.Treasure this time, as you know, it passes much too quickly.Prayers are being answered as it sounds like Alissa is really just melting right into your family.Thanks for reminding me to also take in those little moments that matter.We can't wait to meet her and hug all of you!Love and Smiles,
Michelle
Post a Comment