So I have not been very faithful with my blog lately, I know! Shame on me! Thought I'd catch everyone up on what we've been doing lately. The month of February brought us:
-Me (Kristin) having my gallbladder removed
-One last snowman before the snow melted
-Some spring like days outside
-And last but not least a trip to FL
Two weeks after having my gallbladder removed we drove down to Sarasota, FL to visit Brent's parents at their new house. Our kids referred to it as the "Florida house". This was so Alissa wouldn't think when we say we are going to Grandpa and Grandma's house it entails a 16 hour drive! :-) Sunny warm weather and blue skies, just what the doctor ordered!
Alissa continues to amaze us! Brent just said this weekend she is really adjusting well. To see her hug and love on Benjamin just melts my heart. Whenever Brent hugs and gives me a kiss Alissa will go over to Benjamin hug him and say "my Benjamin". Too cute! She is learning her colors, likes to count, attempts to write her name with my help, and loves being outside any chance she gets! We can't wait for spring!
Benjamin is doing great in school! He enjoys his friends, playing his wii, and can't wait for baseball to start! He's one great kid!
So if you are reading this blog and are on Facebook, look me up! I confess that has been where I've been lately. I'm still planning on keeping the blog, I'm just a little sidetracked for the moment!


1 comments:
Wow... sounds like February was packed full of adventure and fun! (minus the gallbladder surgery) I was jealous of those pool, beach shots and we are counting the days until we head to S.H. What a blessing to have a place to escape (even for just a few days) during the cold winter time here in PA. Our kids are also doing great in school and can't wait for the call to come from baseball & soccer coaches telling them to report for practice! Steve has been working out of the West Chester office for the past few weeks, instead of Nashville, and we have enjoyed having him home in the evenings! I have not been working as many hours and spend alot of time at the kids school helping out and sitting in on some of Matt's classes to better help him out at home. Glad all continues to go well!
Love and Smiles,
The Harnish Clan
Post a Comment